You are visitor number 6452.
Welcome to the SLIPCall homepage! SLIPCall is a dialer for AmiTCP.
Check out what other users think about SLIPCall.
Maybe you want to see some (old) screenshots?
- Includes both MWB and NI icons.
- Requires Kickstart 2.04 or higher.
- It's a Commodity.
- Nice GUI.
- Supports new 3.0 features (newlook menus...)
- Style Guide compliant.
- Completely font-sensitive.
- Keyboard short-cuts for most menus and gadgets.
- Almost all settings can be easily changed from within SLIPCall.
- Easy to configure.
- ARexx interface.
- Encrypted and hidden password in settings and configuration file.
- Fast login procedure.
- Poll function.
- Support for both static and dynamic IP addresses.
- Support for both static and dynamic gateways.
- Supports multiple nameservers.
- Supports multiple domains.
- Supports multiple phonenumbers.
- Able to resume a lost connection.
- Supports SLIP, CSLIP and PPP.
- Supports PAP and CHAP.
- Detailed logfile.
- Phonebill scanner included.
- It's FREEWARE!!.
- Installed AmiTCP 3.0b or later.
- Holger Kruse's ppp.device ver 1.30+ for PPP.
- Workbench 2.0+.
- bgui.library version 40.3 or higher. (Included)
Current version is 37.51 (21-01-1996)
Take a look here for a history log.
Also, take a look at the TODO list.
New since 37.49:
Download current version. (99700 bytes)
- '\\' allowed in command strings
- BUGFIX: Correct IP extracted
- BUGFIX: Crashed when extracting IP address
(Includes all you need, documentation and preconfigured settings...)
Current betaversion is 37.54b1
New since 37.51:
Download current beta version. (22370 bytes)
- Simple PAP and CHAP file support added
- Added 'load settings' menu to mainwindow
- Support for multiple domains added
- Removed autoexecution of mail commands
- Added Mail/News menu and ARexx commands
- Added 'Send New' string
- Makes better use of FindPort()
- ARexx hostname changed to just RXSLIP
- Support for multiple phonenumbers added
- The control sequence '\~' makes .5 secs delay in the script
- The online check will be performed before setting of the gadgets
- Rewritten IP parsing routine
- Window pops to front when started a second time
- Window pops to front when hotkey is pressed
- BUGFIX: Saves the correct config when 'Save' is pressed
- BUGFIX: Didn't inherit DOS path. (Doesn't work from WB yet)
For more Amiga related pages, take a look at The Amiga Web Directory, which is
the world's most comprehensive guide to Amiga resources on the World Wide Web.
Back to Egges homepage (swedish only)
Last updated: January 21, 1996 by Thomas Egrelius